Let me extend a warm welcome to Fishers Green Sailing Club.
We are a friendly club situated in the picturesque Lee Valley Regional Park with competitive Club Racing, casual sailing, a vibrant youth Cadet fleet and a well-respected Model Boat section. There are social events throughout the year and plenty of opportunities to sail or to help out. You can reach our membership secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fishers Green Sailing Club
- Saturday 6th May - Phantom Open
- Saturday 6th May - Comet Open
- Saturday 13th May - Try dinghy sailing for free with "Push the Boat Out".
- Wednesdays from 5th April - Evening sailing returns. Social, a spot of racing then toasties to finish - what could be better. Race starts at 19:05.
- Saturdays - Cadets are back, 10:00hrs briefing.
45 British Sailing Team athletes ready to race at round two of 2017 World Cup Series
Could teaming up with other local clubs keep your racing members motivated?